Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

June 30, 2014

Robotech Expeditionary Force Marines Art Update

Woo, more work in progress art for Robotech Expeditionary Force Marines!
Alas, only WIP for now until art's all submitted and approved.


Cyclone vs Invid Scout - Work in Progress

Alpha - Work in Progress

Invid - Work in Progress

And get this... With this post, I've just doubled my number of posts from last year - Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment