Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

April 28, 2015

Sketch Commissions Now Open - For a Limited Time!


As regular visitors may know, over the last couple years, I've been battling debilitating spinal injuries, that have at various times left me unable to draw.

On May 14-17, Palladium Books is hosting what will likely be their last Open House convention.

I'm hoping to attend, but dealing with disability expenses have left monetary funds rather lacking...

So, for a limited time, I'm taking character sketch commissions for those that will be attending the Palladium Open House that you can pick up at the event!

UPDATE: Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get enough sketch commissions to cover the costs for the Palladium Open House. Huge thanks to everyone that ordered a sketch!!
All commissions will be mailed out shortly.

Hope everyone there has a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment